Jarek: Against the Goblins, Round 06

Jarek watched as the eladrin enforcer and the dragon born engage Tsuto in heavy duel. The half elf's arrogance had backfired on him. Now he was facing the blades of two mystical warriors. But Tsuto's words still rang loud in his head.

"You could be with Vynna just like I am with Ameiko now. Brothers and sisters should be together."

Kythan brought down his flaming sword at Tsuto, striking him at the shoulder and creating a deep gash. The enforcer then turned to Guy and muttered some harsh words.

"Jarek!" Arao shouted. "What are you doing there? Help us!"

The paladin's booming voice broke my reverie. I knew I had to make a decision right away. This would turn the tide of battle.

With my free hand, I drew out a dagger on my left boot. The bronze blade glistened brightly from the light of the burning furnace.

"Throw the dagger!" The dragon born ordered in an arrogant tone. "You're good at throwing things!"

I don't take orders from a lizard man, I thought. I could throw the dagger at Arao's face if I wanted to.

"Do it now!"

I hurled the tiny blade and it quickly struck flesh.

"You are a fool!" Tsuto howled as the dagger bit through his armor and shoulder blade. "I pity your sister!"

Ignoring the hafl-elf's insults, I dashed to the other side of the table.

With one hand on my sword, I charged towards Tsuto with renewed vigor. The half elf was unable to fight back, only continued to curse me in vain.

"You under-estimate me and my friends," I replied, My blade sliced through his shirt and armor.

As Tsuto stumbled back, his fury and anger dissolved into fear. I brought out my other dagger and continued my attack.

1 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Jarek's Hunter's Bear Trap rolls

Attack Rolls vs Tsuto
1d20+6 → [12,6] = (18) vs 18, hit

Damage Rolls
1d4+3 → [3,3] = (6)
1d6 → [5] = (5)

Jarek's Twin Strike rolls

Attack rolls
1d20+5+1 → [12,5,1] = (18) vs 18, hit
1d20+5+1 → [11,5,1] = (17) vs 18, miss

Damage rolls
1d4 → [8] = (8)