Arao: Against the Goblins, Round 02

Ignoring the biting flames of the molten glass, I branded the nearest slinger with the mark of Pelor and closed in. Hefting my battleaxe, I called forth my god's power. "Holy Strike!" The axe glowed yellow as bright as the sun as I channeled my god's divine power through it. The goblin squinted as the light shone its eyes, that split-second reaction rendering him unable to dodge. My attack found it's intended target and the goblin crumpled to the ground twitching and dead.

Furiously stamping the flames from the molten glass, I shouted at the top of my voice above the din of the raging furnace. "Ranger! Firepower support here at the front please!"

3 comments:

Chris Fox said...

arao shifts to P14. Minor action to Divine Challenge the slinger at Q14. Standard action to Holy Strike Q14.

Roll & Dmg: 19 & 14 http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1690668/

Chris Fox said...

saving throws for the fire here:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1690678/

Chris Fox said...

ok so the goblin was in O14. i just woke up when i made that post. tao lang po!