Arao: Hidden Glassworks Entrance

"Ok, Ok, you two, break it up," I spoke as I imposed my bulky frame in between the simmering half-elf warlord and the aloof and smug eladrin enforcer. Undeterred by their icy stares, I addressed them both.

I started with Lloyd. "Noble warlord, do not let your emotions get the better of you. The victims of this tragedy need to be honored by finding the mastermind behind their gruesome deaths. We achieve nothing if we quarrel and fight amongst ourselves this early."

Then I turned to Kythan. "And you Sir Enforcer, if you do not have anything positive to say, keep your words to yourself. Do not rile up other people's sensitivities. It reduces their effectiveness in battle. This is a very trying time for the good folk of this town."

My exhortation eventually encompassed everyone. "Comrades in arms, I implore you to focus on the tasks in hand. Let us find Ameiko, and let us learn the identity of the one who ordered this senseless killings. Let us serve justice and eliminate this evil once and for all!"

0 comments: