Guillaume: Against the Goblins, Round 01

i felt elated, a rush of excitement, as everyone courageously dove into battle with the goblins leaving me by myself at the entrance. i witnessed first hand how each obliterate the goblins one by one. i have profound respect now for each of my companions including the eladrin enforcer. each had something unique to offer to the party. both arcane, brawn, and most importantly the spriritual guidance of the one true god of the fees.

i cant recall having seen anything like this. everything seemed to slow down giving me what seemed like, ample time to observe from afar. the half elf. leader or not must be taken in for questioning. i momentarily reflected on the whereabouts of the missing ameiko but felt content that corellon had had a direct hand in the success of this mission. blessed be his name.

then i was compelled to move in as well. i must protect my friends. "pillar of arcana. power beyond power. defend us in battle and manifest your divinity. thrust into oblivion our enemies!"

::cast lance of faith::

i slowly made my way thru the room. i tripped on something, a chopped off leg! the enormity of the situation just hit me. some of these folks' faces were familiar to me. churchs goers with families. the great number of deaths here unnerved me, making me lose both my focus and my aim.

1 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Guillaume's Lance of Faith rolls

Attack rolls
1d20+1+5 → [4,1,5] = (10) vs 14, miss