Guillaime: Against the Goblins, Round 03

I was prematurely coughing from the heavy cloud when I noticed that I was the only one who is. Guess my body's over reacting. This cloud is not the same as the one earlier at the town shop. I could imagine the church elders giving me an eye of disapproval. Hehe. I laughed at myself.

"Mr. Cleric sir! - Guy! Stand back. I'm going to lay a trap for the
Goblins." I heard the Gryffin bark orders from somewhere. Not sure where.

"What is he talking about?" I asked under my breath. Cough cough. Then I felt a sudden rush of warmth emanate from the wall beside me. It was the furnace. It was opened. I hardly can see anything in here. Im guessing the other eladrin opened it.

I stepped out of the clouds and dusted off particles that got on to my robes. Breathing was deep and a lot better. Those nasty goblins are behind that door.

"How are you going to manage to do ... er" Expecting Gyffin to be right in front of me having just opened the door. But I was dumbfounded to see empty air save myself and the cloud. I scratched my head in confusion. Where was everyone?! "Hello ..?" Silence ..

I guess it is just you and me now. I regarded the symbol of corellon's star. I held out my long sword and prepared for the worst.

0 comments: