Arao: The Glassworks, Start

It was unfortunate that we could not gather any clues from the locals in the vicinity of the glassworks. Therefore, the only way to get to the bottom of the case of the missing Ameiko's whereabouts was through her father himself.

I gathered the party for a huddle, and addressed them about my plan.

"Ok, we have no leads, so we have to go directly into the glassworks itself. Here's my plan: Guy, Kythan and I will knock at the front door and ask for Lonjiku. Jarek, you and Gryffin try to sneak in thru the back door, and look around. Gryffin, signal us a green shower of sparks if you find the back door accessible, or red if not. If the back door is blocked, circle around and join us in the front. We'll go in at the same time."

I looked at the guys for signs of approval. "If you have any other ideas, let's hear them now."

2 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: I uploaded a pic just to show how large the glassworks is and as to where the entrances mentioned are located.

I can't seem to blow up the pic to be a suitable map (just in case we have combat encounters) so i'll have to make do with what i have. Apologies in advance.

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: A quick investigation of the building perimeter reveals
that curtains have been drawn over the windows and all the doors
are locked.