Arao: Against the Giants, Surprise Round

Jarek the Ranger threw open the furnace doors and let loose a volley of arrows against the goblins inside. Immediately two of their foul kind fell dead. Our wizard, Gryffin chanted a spell that took effect somewhere deep inside the furnace room; I had no doubt it was very effective.

As I felt the strength of our cleric Guy's deity Corellon reinforcing mine, I spotted my immediate prey across the room. Heart pounding and adrenaline pumping, I hefted my crimson battleaxe, shouted a loud kiai and charged it.

"For Pelor!!!" I brought my axe down on the surprise goblin, neatly chopping it in half like firewood.




4 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: I need to chop up the map to make it uploadable. Pls use the grid guide located in the previous map

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: I need IC posts. It doesn't matter who makes them for who but They need to be posted them before the start of the next round or the actions done in the previous round shall be made void.

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Initiative order for Round 01

24 Jarek
22 Gryffin
13 Guy
12 Half-elf
11 Goblin Cutters
8 Kythan
7 Goblin Warriors
3 Arao

Chris Fox said...

btw here was arao's charge attack roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1688607/