Jarek: Against the Goblins, End Combat

"No!" I shouted as the priest's holy radiance engulfed the wounded form of Tsuto. "I need him alive!"

The half elf collapsed from his injuries. Tsuto gave me one final look before falling unconscious. His eyes were filled with hate and spite.

What does he and Ameiko know about Vynna? I thought to myself. Were they responsible for her disappearance?

I rushed towards the body of the fallen warrior. He must not die! I swore to myself as I checked his wounds.

Arao and the others were busy congratulating the eladrin priest for delivering the final blow. I put away the half-elf's bow and began to check for his heartbeat.

"What are you doing, human?" Kythan asked in a cold, hollow voice. "Let the scum die."

"No!" I snarled back, protecting the dying warrior. "I need him alive."

I ignored the enforcer's protest and began applying pressure to his wound. I tore out Tsuto's sleeves and began bandaging his cuts. They don't seem to fatal.

"He will tell me what happened to my sister!"

0 comments: