Arao, Glassworks, Epilogue

Our cleric's magical lance shafted right through the half-elf villain's chest from behind. Tsuto looked incredulously at the bloody tip protruding from his chest, before falling to the ground in a garbled heap. There was no abating the evil aura he exuded, however, and even in the throes of death, his eyes bore the stare of sinister and hate.

I moved to congratulate Guy and was startled as our ranger Jarek rushed in and began trying the first rudiments of first aid on the fallen criminal. Kythan hissed angrily at Jarek, but Jarek would not be denied in treating Tsuto, even furiously shoving away the Enforcer's intruding grab.

"He knows where my sister is...!" Jarek babbled on. I placed a hand on the Enforcer's shoulder to stay him. He looked at me in heated anger, but I just shook my head in a melancholic way.

"Let us let him be, Enforcer", I explained, "I think it's personal." I pointed at the rope in my backpack. "Anyway, we have some rope to tie up..."

Suddenly a lot of people barged in the furnace room. They could be clearly identified as the towns guardsmen. They were led by a half-elf we all knew: Lloyd.

*******************

I waited for Lloyd and the rest of his crew to recover from the shock to the scene of carnage and brutality in the furnace. I began to narrate to him what happened wherefore in this room.

"...Tsuto led the goblins to raid this Glassworks, and torture the people inside to death, including his estranged father..." I pointed to the dead old man encased in glass.

"He may know where Ameiko is right now. Can the sheriff's office take custody of him, so we can ask where his sister is when he wakes up?" I asked Lloyd. "In the meantime, we'd like to search the other rooms in this large place. There might be some more clues to this mystery here."

3 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Loot

Jarek does a search of the fallen half elf. His body is slick with blood, and Arao casts him a disapproving eye as he moves to check the body. The search yields what appears to be some an amulet of sorts. Gryffin identifies it as an Amulet of Health +1.

In addition you find three ornate rings on his fingers, one with a fire agate, one with a blue marble-esque stone, and a gold band with twisted ivy design. (around 290 gp total)

He also carried a high quality (non magical) short-bow, arrows, and a knife.

Chris Fox said...

may mga masterwork equips pa ba sa 4e? dba parang may bonus to hit ang mga masterwork?

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Sort of. Pero masterwork armor na lang ang may effect.