Arao: Against the Goblins, Round 04

Incensed by the half-elf criminal's talk about power, I strode forward and addressed the half-elf vehemently.

"You talk of power, yet you know little about it," I began disdainfully. "Is this the power you are so proud of?" I gestured at the carnage of human and goblin corpses at the center of the room, and pointed at the ghastly cadaver of the old man encased in glass for emphasis.

"Bah!" I spat. "The power to destroy is the lowest form of power in all. You have descended into darkness and evil. Know ye now that the light of the good will oppose you every step of your way until you repent and atone."

The mark of Pelor branded itself onto the half-elf's forehead. I nonchalantly threw my hammer down at his feet, in the ancient form of ritual challenge. "Pick up your sword, and face me."

1 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Arao's Ranged Basic Attack rolls:

Attack roll vs Tsuto
1d20+7 → [5,7] = (12) vs 18, miss