Guillaume: Against the Goblins, Round 05

"Halt!" Guy commanded Tsuto.

"You are outnumbered. Surrender!"

To which the half-elf laughs. "You can't take me eladrin or who ever you are. I can easily defeat the lot of you."

Tsuto moved like the snake that he was, beyond our reach and safely across the table. He was targetting the dragonborn who was already unrecognizable from the cuts and burns it sustained. "Let me help you" I offered.

"No. Help Jarek. I am fine *coughing blood *" He refused. A true noble who thinks of others first before himself. Admirable indeed. "As you wish Sir Arao" Guy obeyed.

Guy approached Jarek. "Be healed of your wounds Ranger" He summoned Corellon's magic and it mended some of the rangers burns.

Furious. Guy could not contain his anger. This should not be happening. "By Corellon, You will pay for your crimes. Tsuto" He lashed a magical lance at the half elf which he just outmaneuvered.

Tsuto was simply too fast.


0 comments: