Arao: Against the Goblins, Prologue

I addressed my party mates. "My companions, we have seen the despicable and barbaric acts of these foul denizens. We must make sure that the remains of the dearly departed village folk are not desecrated any more!"

I whispered the final battle plans to them.

"Ranger, please throw open the door with all your might, and clear a path for us. Remember to take out the half-elf leader when you have a clear shot. Wizard, please handle the mobs with an area spell. Cleric, please pray to your god and lend us his strength. I will move forward to the front and cover you all."

I turned to the enforcer. "Sir enforcer, as you are technically not a member of our party, you are free to do what you wish. But..." I met the enforcer's gaze evenly. "we would request the aid of your strong warrior arm for this endeavor."

And then Jarek the ranger threw open the door to the furnace, and battle was joined.

0 comments: