Arao: Glassworks, the loading room

The unlocked double doors to the furnace looked very inviting to enter indeed, but I thought that prudence was the better part of valor. I quickly suggested some sleuthing tasks to my companions.

"Guy, would you and Kythan check out the rooms beyond this left corridor? Try and see if you can find some trace of Ameiko."

I turned to Gryffin. "Can you open this meeting room, and check out if there is anything of note inside? With your low-light vision, it should be a breeze."

Finally I addressed Jarek. "Human Ranger, we need to know what were up against beyond the double doors. Can you peek inside and appraise the situation? You have very good stealthy reflexes. I'll keep an eye on us from the lobby."

2 comments:

Chris Fox said...

those are my suggestions. has any1 else have any other course of actions? let's finish exploring all the outer rooms, so we can singularly focus on the furnace room later.

rmacapobre said...

Guy follows Arao's lead.