Jarek: Die Dog Die, Round 03

"There's more of them!" I shouted, pointing over the goblin archer on the side of the building. The pesky sharpshooter fired another crossbow bolt at me, the missle grazing my leg. "Let's move forward!"

I made my stride across the street, carefully avoiding the other warriors and goblins engaged in bloody combat. Guy and Arao seemed tobe doing a good job, I noted. The Dragon-born and eladrin seem to havekeeping the goblin commando busy.

Now where the hell did Gryffin and Lloyd go?

The goblin sharpshooter's grin vanished as he saw me advance closer, running at him and drawing my own set of arrows. The portly creature's eyes popped out as he saw me aiming my bow at him.

"Goodbye, goblin scum," I muttered as I released my arrows.

As the arrows struck my mark, I side glanced at Guy and Arao's direction. So far we're doing good. I'll stay here and keep an eye out for that goblin commando, just in case he proves too tough for the dragonborn and the eladrin to handle.

2 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Jarek's twin strike attack rolls

Attack rolls:
1d20+6-2 → [2,6,-2] = (6) vs 16, miss
1d20+6+2 → [16,6,-2] = (20) vs 16, hit

Damage rolls:
1d10+4 → [2,4] = (6)
1d6 → [5] = (5)

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Next action, Arao