Arao: Die Dog Die, Round 01

My eyes narrowed as I saw yet another goblin archer pop out behind a barrel and hit the forwarding human ranger with an arrow.

"By the gods, another archer! We don't have time to bicker about this, ranger. Just take down the goblins and get to the dwarf! We'll talk later!"

I moved into position in front of the big rabid dog and nasty-looking commando. Praying to Pelor for divine strength, I unleashed a blast of dragonbreath unto them. The dog and the goblin yelped in pain as the flames bit and scorched their flesh, but, perhaps because this was my third blast of the day, my fire was less potent than I wanted it to be.

Breathing heavily, I just had enough air to shout out an instruction to the Corellon cleric. "Blink away, Cleric! Focus on the dog!"

6 comments:

Chris Fox said...

dragonbreath roll is here:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1657014/

crappy damage if i do hit T_T

Chris Fox said...

i'm also shouting to guy to blink and focus on the dog. narrative to follow when i get home.

Chris Fox said...

ok i wrote my narrative. here was the underlying actions:

i move to diagonally G14-F13-E12, pause to pray to Pelor for Divine Strength (minor encounter +dmg), then Dragonbreath on D9-F11 square.

the rolls are above. hopefully it hit. +2 flanking to goblin right? also +2 dmg coz of Divine strength.

Chris Fox said...

1d20+5 to the dog. 1d20+5+2 to the goblin. 1d6+2+3 for divine strength.

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Sorry for the delay. Posting the map in a while. Edy thanks again for the f/x.

Chris Fox said...

grabeh d pa rin bloodied? 1k ba buhay nian? awts T_T