Arao: The Arrest, Round 01

The armored "enforcer" grabbed the cleric and dragged him through the graveyard plots. I felt the blood boil in my head. Coward! Hiding behind another person and using him as a shield! That's the lowest form of fighting ever.

"Coward!" I spat in disgust. "You think you can get away that easily?"

I branded him with the Mark of Pelor, and tensed my leg muscles. I flexed my knees and lowered my center of gravity. The move I wished to make I haven't done since the earliest days my paladin training camp. I smiled at the memory, and promptly launched all my 300 pounds of muscle and sinew into the cleric's assailant.

I had the satisfaction of seeing his wide surprised eyes as I barrelled my way into him. The crash flung him backwards and had the greater benefit of letting the cleric free from the enforcer's treacherous grasp.

4 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: I have a feeling Chris will post the rolls so next action - Guy.

Chris Fox said...

MINOR: Divine Challenge mark

STANDARD: Charge+Bullrush at B7. Roll
Str vs. Fortitude.

(I hit the target for a successful maneuver, I think :)

Chris Fox said...

@guy: ur free! but do check if u still have your head on...

rmacapobre said...

hahaha paking sheeeeeeeeet!! YEHEY!!!!