Guillaume: Die Dog Die, End Combat

Aldern Foxglove. I repeated his name in my head. I took his to his side while he discuss matters with Arao. When they were done, I briefly introduced myself.

"Ah you must be that new priest Fr. D-o-w-p-a-n that I have heard so much about" Aldern took my hand and gave it a firm shake like a regular politician that he was.

"Dauphin. At your service. And please call me by my first name Guillaume or Father would suffice" I returned with a bow.

"Forgive me my lord. But what were you doing out here in the middle of danger?" There was no reproach. Just pure curiosity. "It was a good thing that we happened to be nearby. Corellon watches all of us.

Humans, elves, and -- dwarves (apparently)" I sheathed my longsword and observed a dwarf passed the lordship's shoulder. The other eladrin who was obviously an adept of magic like many of my cousins back in Golarien was seated beside the dwarf. I seem to have overheard him call the dwarf "father". Curious.

0 comments: