Jarek: The Arrest

I kept my position steady behind the large tombstone, watching the drama unfold before me. This odd to find Guy and the lizard man in the cemetery, along with another strange fae folk.

Things get weirder and weirder here at Sandpoint, I thought to myself.

I thought I was alone on this mission to the cemetery. Good thing I managed to spot the goblin tracks before I heard someone entering the gate.

I quickly left the goblin trail, thinking that more of the foul creatures have returned. I was about to climb over the northern wall when I saw a familiar looking character hiding behind a large willow tree.

Gryffin gave a startled yelp as I tapped his back. The young eladrin almost cried out in surprise, but managed to keep his voice bottled up.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him.

The wizard waved at me, telling me to keep quiet. He pointed over a clearing and nudged his head over that direction.

I looked over and saw nothing. But then Gryffin's fae eyes were more suited to the night. He could see objects and people under the night sky as if it was a cleary sunny day.

Gryffin then tapped my hand and pointed over the other side of the clearing. I remembered our childhood games with Lloyd. The three of us would find ways of sneaking into Ven's store for some mid-morning treats. Lloyd invented these silly hand gestures for us to communicate silently. I was the one who taught them how to stay quiet and find the best hiding spots.

I go other side, Gryffin signalled me. You stay here.

I was about to protest when I heard noises in the clearing. By then I saw faint shadows moving about and arguing. One of the shadows sounded like the other eladrin priest.

I turned around and saw Gryffin vanish into the darkness. The wizard appeared agitated and corcerned over what was happening.

Moving closer, I now heard the voices arguing. It was Guy talking in some strange musical language. I hid behind a large tombstone and peaked at the clearing.

The priest of Colleron was debating with another eladrin. They were in the middle of an arguement when the dragon-born paladin came out of the main road, challenging them into a fight.

What a strange nigh this turned out to be!

I kept myself hidden, watching the drama unfold in front of me.

22 comments:

Chris Fox said...

ok! roll initiative na ba? go go power rangers! and2 na c mang jose!

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Ok, guys since the dragonborn and the human are itching for a fight, let's do this as we usually do.

Roll Initiative.

Jarek and Gryffin also please roll Stealth checks.

Rolls must be in by... Sunday morning. I'll be making the rolls for those who won't be able to make it by then.

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Tingnan mo ito! Inunahan pa ako by 1 minute! He he.

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: PC Condition

Guy 27 hp out of 27 hp
Gryffin 22 hp out of 22 hp
Jarek 24 hp out of 31 hp (see surges)
Arao 35 hp out of 35 hp

Guy 3 healing surges left
Gryffin 4 healing surges left
Jarek 0 healing surges left
Arao 6 healing surges left

Guy 0 action points left
Gryffin 0 action points left
Jarek 1 action points left
Arao 0 action points left

Chris Fox said...

my initiative:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1675465/

Chris Fox said...

question: jarek has zero heal surges left. does that mean he can't be healed by guy's healing word power?

Chris Fox said...

grabeh may action point p pla c jarek. baka fast kill na ito.

Gryffin said...

Stealth Check

1d20+9 → [8,9] = (17)

Chris Fox said...

ahaha, d pa sinabay ni gryffin yun initiative roll nia...

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

question: jarek has zero heal surges left. does that mean he can't be healed by guy's healing word power?

mismo

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

Rourke said...
Stealth Check
1d20+9 → [8,9] = (17)
ahaha, d pa sinabay ni gryffin yun initiative roll nia...


oo nga. busy na talaga.

Gryffin said...

1d20+3 → [17,3] = (20)


Initiative

rmacapobre said...

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1677001/

1d20 → [14] = (14) +1 dex mod = 15

aschua said...

jarek's stealth roll
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1677385/

Chris Fox said...

isa pa itong c jarek, d rin sinabay yun initiative wahehe

aschua said...

i don't intend to fight... just watch u guys...

if i plan to join in the melee later, i'll inform rico and roll my initiative...

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Stealth vs Perception Rolls

Perception Roll:
Kythan: 1d20+5 → [13,5] = (18)

Stealth Rolls:
Jarek: 1d20+9 → [12,9] = (21), hidden
Rourke: 1d20+9 → [8,9] = (17), seen

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Initiatives:

22 Kythan
20 Gryffin
19 Arao
15 Guy
-
19 Jarek - temporary initiative. Considered to be readying an action.

rmacapobre said...

ooc: maybe its best if we just apply diplomacy with kythan to leave. i will post an entry so that the characters know what is happening .. explain why kythan is after me etc ..

hope this is ok with the others behind guy's back. he has now more confidence to take his stand ..

rmacapobre said...

wait .. puede pa ba? o huli na kasi nag initiative rolls na kasi ..

Chris Fox said...

lolz guy, kaw naghahanap ng away, tapos back-out ka wahehe

rmacapobre said...

in the name of corellon and everything guy holds sacred. he will be forced to defend himself his turn. ^_^