Arao: The Arrest

I trailed the Corellon cleric a few good yards away. He was probably not aware of my presence, as he seemed totally absorbed in his thinking. He set a good pace though, and there were a few times when I lost him from my line of vision due to distance. I squinted in the darkness, but the goddess Sehanine was kind enough to allow a cloudless night sky and provide bright moonlight so I could at least see the pathway.

I finally arrived at the cemetery plot site, and was surprised to see the cleric of Corellon, his hands raised and talking to another figure behind him, an armored person who held a long blade and wielded it ominously in the direction of the priest.

Paladins do not tolerate hostile acts against their companions, and I was in an irritated mood to begin with. I stepped unto the clearing, unsheathed my axe, and announced my presence to both of them.

"I don't know who you are or where you're from, stranger," I grimly addressed the armored figure. "But around here, we don't point our swords at the back of our friends. So I reckon you're must be a foe, and if you don't kindly let the cleric go, be prepared to fight."

The stirrings of battle awoke the warrior spirit within me. Pelor's divinity channeled forth and suffused me in a smoldering blue flame aura.

2 comments:

aschua said...

ayan patayan na!!!

rmacapobre said...

ARAO!!!! guy could kiss you right about now! ^_^