Guillaume: Die Dog Die, Round 04

Nooo! I roared in immediate grief.

I watched in slow motion the horror from the half elf's face when he raised both his arms to protect himself from the burning inferno that was the goblin's weapon. the half elf fell lifeless. i was quickly reminded that corellon's magic in me was already spent. perhaps this is your fate my friend. i whispered.

the weapon was magic. the half elf did not have a chance. The goblin snickered triumphant. It walked over our comrade with an air of indifference. But before i could retaliate, the noble dragonborn ferociously hacked it to pieces.

When the goblin fell. He turned to me and in a steady and solemn voice uttered. "See to him, Follower of Corellon".

I was dumbfounded. We were so close to winning this battle without casualties

"Of course" I absently replied

I knelt beside the half elf and saw that he was barely alive. Burnt
but alive. I rummaged through my healer's kit and see what can be
done. I had
nothing.

"It is going to be okay" I offered. I laid a hand at his forehead and
prayed to Corellon to bring him peace. To guide him in the afterlife.
Lloyd stared back at me. He was clearly in pain but no words came out
of his mouth.

"Sleep my friend. you deserve it".

11 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Grabe ang medic nyo. 1st step to death pa lang, pinatulog na yung patient. he he.

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Btw, Guy's healing check was 4 vs DC 15. He failed to stop the death saving throws for THIS round.

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Oh, Next action's Gryffin's.

Chris Fox said...

may pag-asa pa. ako. wahehe heal check n walang +wis. dapat makuha c lloyd sa tingin haha. actually 2 chances. gud luk n lng...

Gryffin said...

um....well...I see the goblin who shot my father run. I'm still pissed so I throw a magic missile at him...and then run to my father's side...would I still have an action to try and stabilize him?

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Nope, trying to stabilize is a standard action. so its either the magic missle or that.

rmacapobre said...

it would take divine intervention now to save lloyd ..^_^

Chris Fox said...

if jarek wont heal lloyd, my action would prolly be 2 use heal skill on lloyd. if that also fails, use divine mettle power to force lloyd to make a death saving throw. then shift 1 square forward to engage the goblin archer and cut off its escape. (AoO if it tries to move away)

Chris Fox said...

hey rico, there is a gmail about the other goblin archer's move, but i don't see it in the blog ??? did u erase it?

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: Yup. Forgot it was Gryffin's move before that. So pls ignore.

Gryffin said...

Run to Vokioker and attempt a heal check I guess. Failing that, I'll drag him over to Guy...ot yell alot for Guy to heal him...hehe