Arao: Erylium, Rd.4

The sinspawn hissed desperately as its mistress left the scene. Clawing randomly, it's attacks were easily blocked by my shield. I shifted sideways to be beside the fallen warlord.

"Soothe the weary heart. Pelor's touch!" I channeled my deity's healing powers unto Lloyd, closing some of his wounds, and restoring his vigor. Next I resolutely faced the vile monster, grimly determined to end this nightmare.

"Hearts aflame! Holy Strike!" I struck true and the creature howled in pain from the radiant damage. Its defenses open, I quickly attacked it with another blow.

"Redux!" My glowing axe slashed another wound so deep that it almost cut the sinspawn's body in half. It was still barely alive; I paused to catch my breath.

"Warlord!" I uttered. "Deliver the final blow, and let's get out of this dark place!"

1 comments:

Chris Fox said...

MOVE: Shift to G3.
MINOR: Lay-on-Hands G4 (Lloyd)
STD: Holy Strike H2.
ACTION: Std: Holy Strike H2.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1739986/