Arao: Erylium; Rd.1

The voice of the daemon in the darkness sent chills up my spine. It was notably mad, but it had pinnings of true power. It would be a formidable adversary.

But first there was this sinspawn that suddenly materialized in front of us. Taken aback, it's claws hurt me before I could mount a defense. Wounded, I roared a fierce battle cry that branded it with Pelor's mark, and moved forward to engage it.

"Wither the opposing darkness... Enfeebling Strike!" I slashed my axe at it, but a sudden lethargy made me swing it wide harmlessly. Darn it. No matter how many times I fight these things, I still can't get used to their vile stench.

"Warlord! Let's take this foul monster down first," I cried out to Lloyd. "Wizard, Cleric, please aid our ranger upstairs!"

I steeled my focus on the sinspawn and felt the shot of adrenaline made the weakness go away.

1 comments:

Chris Fox said...

MINOR: Divine Challenge G4
MOVE: G3
STD: Enfeebling Strike G4.
END: Save vs. Weakness

atk roll (13). save roll (15)
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1736861/

Shout to Lloyd: "Let's take this foul monster."
Shout to Edy & Guy: "Help Jarek upstairs."