Arao: Ancient Prison; Rd. 3

The monsters clawed and slashed at me, but my plate and shield held them at bay for the moment. I waited patiently until the sinspawn in front of me recoiled its gangly arms for its next attack, opening its defenses.

The vile evil aura around me stifled my divine connection, but I sensed a sliver of a thread of holy power, and I grasped it as tight as I could.

"Hearts aflame, Holy Strike!" I intoned as I immediately took advantage of the situation. My glowing axe cut the sinspawn deep in the chest -- Pelor's radiant power burning it further. It howled in pain, which was music to my ears.

"Let's see if you can take what you dish out." I muttered underneath my breath.

1 comments:

Chris Fox said...

STD: Holy Strike; H8; Atk & Dmg.

http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1727980/