Guillaume: Erylium, Round 01

"Assist the ranger upstairs" Arao patiently instructed as Lloyd makes his approach from behind the Sinspawn. I carefully moved out of reach observing that this one seemed weaker compared to the ones from earlier. Nevertheless it attacked with equal ferocity.

"I am on it."

I hurried towards the stairs and saw the target. Jarek was right beside it who was not quite amused with Gryff's gift which not only illumunited the entire chamber but his whole person to be more precise.

"I sense insanity in this one" I spoke to no one in particular referring to the curious quasit. the demon creature.

I held on to the symbol that I just picked up from the pile earlier with what seemed to have been passed on to me by the dead priest. i thanked Corellon for delivering this gift to me. I grew bolder just watching the pendant. It was made from blue sapphire embedded with a sculptured star symbol of corellon at the center that's made of aquamarine. it caught light from every direction perfectly. i wish i had more time to study it but for now battle awaits.

"Que la lumière de sa sagesse nous illumine." I held up the pendant as if in offering and holy light exploded from it and towards the quasit.

0 comments: