Guillaume: The Return To Daylight

As soon as he reaches town, he goes straight to the church archives and then briefly at the library to study on quasits.

"Father Guillaume! What has happened to you?!" It took a moment for Guy to understand what the shocked acolyte meant. He regards himself realising he has not even had a change since he has arrived. His robes were crimson red with blood stains.

"Pardon me brother. I will change as soon as I able to." He quickly returns to studying the scrolls under Demon hoping to find some useful information that will defeat the creature.

It was no doubt the most powerful creature Guy has met (besides Kythan). Guy shrugs at the recollection of the lost enforcer wondering what he has been up to all this time. Guy wonders if he is able to reach him and tell him what has happened.

The acolyte runs back into the church and comes back with Father Zanthus.

The old priest shakes his head in incredulity. "So what are these catacombs? Are they below us here? Where was the entrance? I bet they lie below that old lighthouse ((there is a large ruined structure in Sandpoint called the Old Light that some people believe dates from the time of the Runelords))."

He shakes his head in worry. "What terrible times. What dark times" he mumbles mostly to himself. Then he snaps himself out of it, as if recollecting your requests.

"Of course, I shall study it. I shall study it, but it is not a thing I know much of. I shall go look in our library, and send my acolytes out to the other sources of knowledge on ancient times within Sandpoint. But, well, I don't hold out too much hope. We are a small town. Really what we need is a trip to Magnimar ... but that is not for now."

0 comments: