Jarek: Ancient Prison, Round 03

The Sinspawn shrieked as Lloyd continued his assault. It felt the cold sting of the warlord's blade, slicing through its legs, causing it to stumble back.

This gave me enough room and distance to aim my bow at the creature.

"What are you waiting for Jarek?" Lloyd shouted as he swung his sword against the creature, trying to keep it at bay. "Shoot the damn thing!"

I stared at the creature, looking at its monstrous gray eyes. There was something in those eyes that bothered me. A glint of malice perhaps? Or something else.

The creature looked back at me. Its eyes staring at me with contempt and arrognace, as if it knew something about me.

"Jarek!"

Lloyd's voice brought me out of my reverie. I continued pointing the arrows at the creature, but my hands were frozen.

The sinspawn noticed and immediately lashed out, swinging its gnarled claws at Lloyd. The half-elf side-stepped at the last moment. The monster's talons were a hair's width away from the warlord's rugged face.

"What the hell are you waiting for?" Lloyd shouted again. "Shoot!"

I quickly regained my senses and fired the arrows.


Summary:

M: shifts I10
S: twin strikes vs G12
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1727981/

1d20+8;1d10 → [2,8] = (10) vs 21, miss
1d20+8;1d10 → [17,8] = (25) vs 21, hit
1d20+8;1d10+1 → [2,1] = (3)

hunter's quarry
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1727982/
1d6 → [1] = (1)

1 comments:

Chris Fox said...

there's the 1 again. awtz T_T