Arao: Ancient Prison, Round 04

Despair weighed heavily around us. The palpable evil aura was overwhelming our senses and weakening our attacks.

A paladin of Pelor will never give in to the darkness.

Holding on to the light of Pelor's divinity, I triumphantly channeled his might, bursting the evil darkness with its brightness. My axe suddenly glowed brightly as the sun, and a blue flame aura engulfed me. I raised my axe overhead and slashed down at the sinspawn with all my strength.

"Hearts aflame, Holy STRIKE!!!"

The sinspawn, stunned by the sudden brilliance, was rooted at its spot and received the entire blow. When the channelled light died down, the sinspawn was barely clinging on to its unholy life, gasping desperately on one knee, its jaw shattered, a terrible gash wound from shoulder to hip where vile ichor flowed fleely.

"Do not lose hope yet, my comrades. The battle can still be won!" I encouraged my party mates.



1 comments:

Chris Fox said...

STD: Holy Strike vs. sinspawn (H8)
1d20+8 ? [20,8] = (28) vs 21, critical hit
1d10+6 ? [10,6] = (16) hps plus 5 radiant vulnerability

flaming battle axe, critical dmg roll: 1d6 ? [6] = (6)

END OF TURN: Save vs. Weakness
1d20+8;1d10+6;1d20 ? [12] = (12) vs 10, save