Jarek: Initial Assault, Round 03

I watched as the strange Lizardman breathe a cone of searing fire over the goblins and the makeshift booth. Somehow the attackers have managed to evade the flames and continued their attacks on the town.

"This is my fault," I muttered. These invaders had cause so much mayhem and destruction. I should have warned the guards. These goblins wouldn't have reached the town if I called for help.

"Jarek!" Gryffn shouted. The young eladrin looked badly beaten up. His fine silken robe was covered in dust and blood. "How could these monsters slip into town unnotice? Where are the guards?"

"Probably fighting other goblins," I answered back. I looked at the magic weilder and frowned. "You better take it easy, you look winded."

The eladrin gave a brief nod. "I'll keep watch here, you go help the other warriors."

I drew out two arrows and readied one on my bow. "Be on guard," I cautioned him and rushed into battle.

Taking a deep breath, I banished all my doubts and fears and rushed towards the burning stall. I quickly spotted one of the goblins who suvived the lizard man's breath attack and released my first arrow.

The missle zoomed through the battlefield with a low humming buzz, striking on my target's throat. I immediately readied my second arrow and fired it at the same goblin just to be sure.

2 comments:

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

Jarek's twin attack rolls:

Twin strike attack roll 1: 1d20+5 → [16,5] = (21) vs 17, hit

Damage rolls:
Long bow: 1d10+1 → [9,1] = (10)
Hunter's quarry: 1d6 → [3] = (3)

Twin strike attack roll 1: 1d20+5 → [13,5] = (18) vs 17, hit

Damage rolls:
Long bow: 1d10+1 → [7,1] = (8)

OOC: I adjusted the entry and the damage rolls. No weapon focus bonuses should be added to the hunter's quarry rolls.

Chris Fox said...

ang swerte tlga ni allan sa rolls. must b d baby. =)