Orik / Arao: The Chapel, Round 02

Adrenaline flowed thru my veins and gave me more than enough energy to charge through the room and reach the entangled criminal Tsuto. While moving I branded Tsuto with the mark of Pelor -- the pale yellow symbol contrasted against his darkish skin.

"Tsuto!" I shouted. "Surrender and pay for your crimes."

I swung my axe down as I reached him. Entangled, he was not able to avoid it. The axe bit and a deep cut wound formed on his chest. Strangely, he did not cry out at all. The deranged look on his eyes were as if his thoughts were completely on something or someone else not here.



1 comments:

Chris Fox said...

MOVE: 5 squares
MINOR: Divine Challenge on Tsuto
STD: Charge Attack on Tsuto

roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1801236/

if hit, Tsuto will take 14 points of damage.