Guillaume: Nualia, Round 3

Two arrows dug deep behind me.

I almost fell on my knees from the stabbing pain. One of the arrows got broken from the crest from my attempt to pull it out but it was too painful. I squirmed.

I observed the part which broke off. the fletching were decorated feathers which looked rather familiar. "JAREK le traitre !!" my thoughts silently cried havoc. I turned without hesitation and saw him nocking another pair (of arrows). he had an unusual smirk on his face, horrific eyes which turned all black as the eyes of the demonness, and was prepared to shoot.

I knew that I would not be able to reach Jarek in time. And Nualia, despite all my efforts, seemed unfazed.

i fixed my eyes on the démon. "purgez ce mal!"

the familiar apparition of a knightly eladrin woman became evident, possessing the sacred fire held both in her hands. she looked at me briefly, allowing me to observe her remarkable beauty. her face is perfect. more beautiful than any eladrin face of any man or woman i have ever seen. her eyes almond shaped reflected a wavering image of my surroundings.

she floats away like smoke and turned to face nualia. she bobbed for a second or two carefully making aim, before taking the plunge. she collided directly with nualia causing a reverse polarity - an explosion of divine fury.

1 comments:

rmacapobre said...

Action summary

1. Sacred flame vs Nualia. Sacred flame 1d20+4(wis)+1(lvl) +1(item)+1(bless)

1d20+7 -- [17,7]=(24)

2. Sacred flame damage. Sacred flame damage 1d6+4(wis)+1 (item)+5(vulnerability)

1d6+10 -- [16]=(16)

3. Guy's save from Nualia poison

1d20 -- [19]=(19) saved

4. hide from jarek. Stealth

1d20+2(dex) -- [4,2]=(6) failed