Arao; The Chapel of Tharidzun; Rd.3

Tsuto hurt me with brilliant combination, but the sacred flames of Corellon awashed me in a soft blue hue and tenderly closed my bleeding wound. With a nod of thanks to our cleric Guy, I faced the criminal Tsuto once more. Drawing on the divine strength of Pelor, I initiated my next attack.

"Flare, like the..." I began my intonation, but a quick strike from the desperate Tsuto hit me on my shield arm. Bearing all my concentration on my prayer, I ignored the sudden pain and continued my assualt, releasing the channelled divine radiant power within me.

"...crimson dawn! Radiant Smite!" I slashed my axe down as hard as I could. Tsuto tried to evade but the edge still caught him. Another deep line of wound opened on him.

"Nualia... Nualia..." he gasped, barely able to stand. Even upt ot he end, his fanatical devotion to this demoness showed no signs of wavering.

3 comments:

Chris Fox said...

** also during Guy's turn: Save vs. Hunter Bear Ongoing 5 damage:
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1801284/

MOVE: None
MINOR: Divine Strength
STD: Radiant Smite (Encounter) on Tsuto
END: Save vs. Slow

Attack roll: http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1801302/

Chris Fox said...

ppl, plz try to block tsuto's escape path. i'm sure he will try to warn nualia. (though i'm pretty sure she can sense what's happening to her minion).

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: PC Condition Summary

Lloyd 41 out of 41 hps
Guy 17 out of 32 hps
Rhonna 27 out of 32 hps
Orik 35 out of 47 hps
Arao 16 out of 41 hps bloodied
Gryffin 30 out of 30 hps