Guillaume: The Chapel, Aftermath

Tsuto was innocent looking unconcious. I observed his pallid face while finishing his bandages. He was much older to look at from the creases under he's eyes and on his forehead. It was hard to believe that he was the same age as Lloyd and Gryffin.

I wiped the last smudges of blood from his face and wondered what could turn a man against his family, his home, his friends. It must have been deeply traumatic. And yet for others, they rise to the challenge of adversity and endure rather than .. I can't think of the words.

I thought with pride of my own experience, being different growing up and ultimately a pariah in my own family. And then finding hope in my faith to the one true god. Perhaps you can find hope too Tsuto. The voice in my head silently spoke.

L'espoir existe toujours

0 comments: