Guillaume: The Proposal

"This lady you speak off, can you tell us more? Where does she usually stay? How many are her friends. Can you tell us more about them?" I scratched my beardless chin in curiosity. I looked upon my friends and saw that everyone was deep in thought about what course to take except for Rhonna who appears disgusted. From what only she knows.

Unconciously my fingers made their way to my damp silver hair which fell to my shoulders and further down to my arms, during the fight it managed to become entangled this way and that, it was a surprise that it did not hinder my view and the fight.

Carefully, I ran my fingers down unraveling my hair from disentanglement. I took a tiny piece of sash from my traveling bags and collected my hair, tied it neatly in one piece which now runs clean streaming down my back. This way it won't get in the way of the ensuing .. anything. I smiled proudly of my tiny accomplishment.

"How far is thistle top from here?" I offered.

1 comments:

rmacapobre said...

.. read gogmurts entry .. new human with arrows!! -- thats JAREK .. PAKING SHET!!!!