Guillaume: The Fire Pelt Cat Attacks, Round 04

it was a strange feeling being in the thistle forest. unlike forests of the feywild, the gigantesque sequoias or redwoods that stood mighty and proud, that possess the land it lives on, imbibing it with a grand spirit of majesty, thistle forests on the other hand, seemed more like an unwanted infestation, an painstaking intrusion to the usual beauty of mother nature.

my hair lay damp on my shoulders from perspiration and trickles of sweat flowed across my face, blinding my vision.

i wiped it off but it is replaced easily but a minute or two later. the heat is magnified moving about, inside the enclosed space. i narrowed my eyes concentrating on the remaining dog imagining it falling down. i knew it will take more than my imagination of course but the knowledge does not hurt one from trying.

i called upon corellon to realize my intentions. once again the familiar eladrin knight on a white horse materializes before me. it gallops away, its silver lance hoisted for an attack. this time however, the goblin dog sidesteps seemingly aware of the knight's rapid approach.

the eladrin knight dissipates into thin air.

1 comments:

rmacapobre said...

S: Casts Lance of Faith vs Goblin Dog

attack roll
1d20+6 → [7,6] = (13) vs 14, miss