Gogmurt: Parley Reply

"So what do you propose lizardman?" Gogmurt asks stepping out from behing the thistle tree.

"I can only let you pass the forest not bothered. No more of my forest friends will bother you. But I cannot accompany you to the fort. The angry lady has banned me from within.

"I can take you as far the the bridge and warn you of its dangers. Tis built do collapse on weight of the tallfolk but only if more than two pass at the same time.

"Do not worry of any guards. The attack on the town has left us few that the bridge is not watched.

"Try not to hurt any more goblins." The druid begs. "Angry lady and her friends are the real troublemakers.

"Get rid of them and I promises that no goblin will ever bother tallfolk town again.

"What say you?"

3 comments:

rmacapobre said...

Ask the whereabouts of the lady she speaks off. Where she lives/sleeps. etc

Miguel Enrico Gonzales said...

OOC: I'd need an IC post for that.

rmacapobre said...

1d20+10 → [15,10] = (25)

Guy makes insight roll on Gogmurt's demeanor. Detect ill intention and/or lies