Guillaume: Orik Vancaskerkin

"Are you more of that woman's minions?! Or maybe you're here to kill her!!" Orik's eyes narrowed in tepid suspicion raising his voice on the last note for dry emphasis. His reproach seemed well intended though as I observed him from behind the dragonborn's broad shoulder.

I am uncertain why but I felt quickly at ease with this one.

I quietly made my approach, halting at a comfortable space between us. "Then my friend, father corellon - lord of arcana that of mystery and spring that of new beginnings, must have guided you to us for we seek the same goal." I smiled devoid of hostility back at the stranger.

"I am Father Guillaume, Priest Of Corellon." I bowed low.

"Our meeting gives us an imperative." I turned around to face my friends and back to Orik. Their faces were painted with uncertainty.

"We must join forces. My Lord must have willed it."

"same goal? and what goal would that be father?"

i remained bowed but was taken aback by Orik's curious response. what?!

"why .. to arrest the menace brought upon the world by the (harpy) woman of course" i start to step backward as it becomes clearer that Orik might not be what I thought he was - the reinforcement I prayed for.

0 comments: